Strength in Depth Red Bolt

The most stories wins

Contact | Privacy | Terms | Cookies

Strength in Depth Logo

2020 Event Update

Posted: 28 July 2020 in Latest News, SiD Inferno Pairs Cardiff, SiD Inferno Pairs London

We would like to say a massive thank you to everyone for your continued support during these challenging times.  We have been inspired and humbled by our community’s resilience, drive and compassion over the past months.

We’re still here, and working hard to ensure that our events can go ahead on their new dates:

  • SiD Pairs Online – NEW EVENT launching October 4th 2020 (more info)
  • SiD Origins 2020 TBC
  • SiD Inferno Pairs London – Cancelled (Updated 2nd September 2020)
  • SiD Inferno Pairs Cardiff – Cancelled (Updated 29th September 2020)


The health and safety of our team, athletes, spectators and partners is of the utmost importance to us, and so we will have measures in place to ensure that we can deliver exciting events in the safest way possible. We are constantly monitoring the situation and government guidelines and will be releasing our safety measures in the coming weeks.


All SiD Inferno Pairs athlete ticket holders, for both London and Cardiff, will automatically have their tickets transferred and registered to the new 2020 dates (as above)


In the eventuality that athletes can no longer compete across the new dates, then there are three options available:

1. Substitute Team member(s)

Athlete places are fully transferrable. This applies to both athletes or just a single athlete within the team. Please email changes to

2. Transfer to Inferno Pairs 2021

Ticket and event places can be deferred until the same event in 2021, however, requests linked to this deferral must be in line with the refund dates stated below. Please email deferral requests to

3. Refund

A full refund, less the booking fee, can be requested, in line with the following deadlines:

  • SiD Inferno Pairs London, the closing date for refund request – 31stJuly 2020.
  • SiD Inferno Pairs Cardiff, the closing date for refund request – 9thOctober 2020.

Should an event(s) be cancelled after the above dates due to COVID-19 or any other reason, all athletes will have the option of deferring their place to 2021 or a full refund, minus booking fee. No transfer requests or refund requests can be made after the above deadlines, if the events go ahead, however.

Thank you again for your ongoing support and patience, and we cannot wait to see you all at our events in the near future.

Stay safe and well.

Team SiD