Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ENTRY REFUNDS AND CANCELLATIONS
PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEOGRAPHY
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
European Fitness League Ltd (“European Fitness League”, “us”, “we”, “our”) trading as Strength in Depth, a company registered in England and Wales under registered number 9004034 with its registered office at The Business Studio, Southstoke Hall, South Stoke, BATH. BA2 7DL is strongly committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information. The policies below are applicable to European Fitness League Limited’s website: strengthindepth.com (the “Website”).
European Fitness League Limited is the data controller for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 (“Act”) and will only use personal information in accordance with the Act and the permissions granted by you.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
”Event” means the event for which you have purchased a ticket to attend.
“Promoter”, “We” and “Us” means STRENGTH IN DEPTH (trading name of European Fitness League LTD) and any associated promoter(s) of the event.
“Ticket” means your tickets to the event, in any format, including E-tickets.
“You” or “Your” means you as the ticket holder or anyone who in the Promoters reasonable opinion is acting with your authority or permission.
“Venue” means the facility within which the event is taking place.
By purchasing the ticket, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of sale specified herein and any other provision as may be specified from time to time by the Promoter or Venue.
- Upon purchase and receipt of your ticket please check it carefully and notify us immediately. It is your responsibility to check your ticket, if you have made a mistake it cannot always be rectified after purchase.
- Once the sale is completed, no exchange of tickets will be made. No refunds will be made except pursuant to event postponement or cancellation and at the Promoter’s discretion. In the event of cancellation, only face value of the ticket will be refunded.
- A valid ticket must be produced on arrival at the event to be scanned prior to admittance. Tickets are valid for one admission only per ticket. Any duplicated E-tickets will be rejected by the ticket scanners and access to the event will not be granted.
- The Promoter will not replace any lost, stolen or duplicated tickets. Keep your tickets safe and do not share your ticket details with any third party.
- Entry will be refused if tickets have been found to be tampered, counterfeited, and/or not purchased from either STRENGTH IN DEPTH (trading name of European Fitness League LTD) or See Tickets, and/or an authorised point of sale.
- Upon purchasing event tickets the customer automatically agrees to be added to the STRENGTH IN DEPTH mailing list. This will also include receiving special offers directly from any sponsors associated with the event. Should the customer not want to be included in this list, then can unsubscribe at anytime
ENTRY, REFUNDS & CANCELLATIONS
- Under 16’s must be accompanied by a person who is 18 or over. You may be asked for proof of age before being admitted. Valid forms of proof of age include photo drivers license and passport.
- STRENGTH IN DEPTH (trading name of European Fitness League LTD) and its appointed agents may conduct security searches of guests and their property on arrival to ensure the safety of patrons.
- Illegal drugs and NPS (New psychoactive substances) are strictly forbidden at all STRENGTH IN DEPTH Events. Anyone caught in possession of such substances will be evicted from the building and where required the police with be contacted.
- Offensive weapons or items that could be used as a weapon are not permitted in the venue. Any persons found in possession of such articles will be refused entry or removed from the premises.
- STRENGTH IN DEPTH & the Venue Owner reserves the right, without refund or compensation, to refuse admission/evict any person(s) whose conduct is considered to be disorderly or inappropriate.
- If you wish to exit the venue during the event and then re-enter the venue later during the event you must be wearing the wristband issued to you on arrival. Re-entry will be refused without a valid wristband.
- STRENGTH IN DEPTH reserves the right to amend or make an alteration to the published details and prices of the event as necessary, without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
- STRENGTH IN DEPTH may add, withdraw or vary advertised programmes, event times, seating arrangements, audience capacity without prior notice.
COVID 19- Should the said event be cancelled or postponed due to COVID-19 or any other reason then all ticket holders will be eligible for either a full refund or the option to carry tickets over to new rescheduled dates.
- By entering the event You give your express consent to be photographed/filmed or sound recorded as part of the audience.
- Customers shall observe and comply with all instructions and requests of STRENGTH IN DEPTH or its authorised agent whose decision shall be final in all matters.
- Any breach of these regulations and conditions of use may result in the removal of offenders from the venue and return to the event will only be permitted at the discretion of STRENGTH IN DEPTH. No refund shall be payable to such persons.
- Security officers are entitled to search customers and their belongings at any time during the event.
- If you experience problems in the venue, please contact a member of staff so that the issue can be resolved prior to, or during the event.
- “Force Majeure” means any cause beyond the promoter’s control. STRENGTH IN DEPTH (trading name of European Fitness League LTD) will not be held liable to you for failure to perform any obligation when the failure is caused by Force Majeure.
- The Promoter / Venue, their agents or employees shall not be liable for any loss, injury or damage to any person (including You) or property however caused: (a) in any circumstances where there is no breach of legal duty of care owed by the promoter, (b) in circumstances where such loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach (save for death or personal injury as a result of a breach of legal duty of care owed by the Promoter): or (c) to the extent that any loss or damage resulting from a breach by You of any of the conditions.
- Nor are they liable for any complaints, claims, refunds, or exchange for any reason, including without limitation, cancellation or postponement of the event.
Should the event be cancelled all attendees will be refunded in full.
In the event of a postponement, customers will only be eligible for refunds up until the date of the original event date. Once the original event date passes then STRENGTH IN DEPTH is no longer liable for refunds. Original tickets will automatically carry over to the rescheduled dates.
Booking fees and handling fees shall not be refundable. Any refunds shall be made only at the Promoter’s discretion.
All participants agree to abide by the rules of the ‘Strength in Depth’ competition as detailed in the “Competition Rulebook” for each event.
All participant athletes must complete an online athlete waiver and medical questionnaire prior to participating in a Strength in Depth competition. The online waiver will be circulated to you pre event, this may come via the team captain.
By registering to partake in a Strength in Depth competition you acknowledge that this athletic competition is an extreme test of a person’s physical and mental limits and carries with it the potential for death, serious injury and property loss. The risks include, but are not limited to: actions of other people including, but not limited to, participants, volunteers, spectators, coaches, event officials, event monitors and/or producers of the event; lack of hydration, weather, and/or other natural conditions. I hereby assume all of the risks of participating in this event.
By registering to partake in a Strength in Depth competition you certify that you are physically fit, have sufficiently trained for participation in this event and have not been advised otherwise by a qualified medical person.
By registering to partake in a Strength in Depth competition you acknowledge that the athlete waiver and medical questionnaire (Release of Liability (AWRL) form) will be used by European Fitness League, and the sponsors of the event in which I may participate and it will govern my actions and responsibilities during the competition.
By registering to partake in a Strength in Depth competition you acknowledge you agree to complete the online athlete waiver and medical questionnaire prior to participating in any competition. You hereby take action for yourself, executors, administrators, heirs, next of kin, successors, and assigns as follows: (A) Waive, release, and discharge from any and all liability for my death, disability personal injury, property damage, property theft or actions of any kind which may hereafter accrue to me from this competition, THE FOLLOWING ENTITIES OR PERSONS: European Fitness League Ltd and their directors, officers, employees, volunteers, representatives and agents, the event sponsors and event volunteers, (B) indemnify and hold harmless all entities or persons mentioned in this paragraph from any and all liabilities or claims made by other individuals or entities as a result of my actions during this event.
By registering to partake in Strength in Depth you hereby consent to receive medical treatment that may be deemed advisable in the event of injury, accident, and/or illness during the competition event.
This AWRL shall be construed broadly to provide a release and waiver to the maximum extent permissible under the applicable law.
PHOTOGRAPHY AND VIDEOGRAPHY
a. Photography and Footage. Non-professional, non-flash photography and video cameras are permitted at Strength in Depth events for personal use only. All cameras (video and still) must be hand-held with interchangeable or telephoto lens no longer than 13cm (5 inches) in length.
Monopods, tripods, and cameras with telephoto or interchangeable lenses greater than 5 inches at full lens extension (professional photography equipment) are not permitted. Spectators, attendees, visitors and guests may not distribute, use, reproduce, stream, upload, transmit, broadcast, link, exploit or license any description, account, images, pictures, film, digital, video or audio recording, in whole or in part, for any commercial purpose without the prior express written consent of Strength in Depth in each instance.
b. Strength in Depth may, at their discretion, provide credentials necessary to gain access to media areas at the event for the sole and exclusive purpose of editorial coverage and athlete media relations. All credentialed media must be on editorial assignment or be otherwise authorised by Strength in Depth. Time, area, and scope of access will be at the sole discretion of Strength in Depth. Credential(s) and access may be revoked at any time by Strength in Depth with or without cause. Strength in Depth reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to grant or deny any application or request for a credential and may revoke credentials at any time in its sole discretion, for any reason or no reason.
c. Still images: Still images may not be used for any commercial or retail purposes whatsoever, and may only be used for promotional purposes upon written permission from Strength in Depth.
d. Video Footage: Video footage may not be used for commercial or retail purposes whatsoever and may be only used for promotional purpose upon written consent by Strength in Depth.
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to a website of European Fitness League Ltd: strengthindepth.com (the “Website”).
This Website is not for children under 13. We do not knowingly request or solicit personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13, nor do we communicate with children under 13 by email, phone or in any other manner without the express written consent of their parent or guardian. If we become aware that we have received personal information from a child under 13, we will delete that information as quickly as is reasonably possible and cease further communication with such individual.
(a) General Information. Our Website is primarily meant to provide you with information about our Strength in Depth competitions and about our company in general. Whilst we will try to keep our Website up-to-date and accurate, we take no responsibility for any incorrect information on the Website.
(b) Your Submissions. Our Website may also include: surveys to help us learn about you or your interest in volunteering at an event, or being part of a news story about an event or newsletter sign-up. We do not guarantee any confidentiality or anonymity with respect to any information you agree to upload directly onto you website profile. By submitting and updating your personal profile information, which may include, photos or other materials to us through the website or via email, you expressly: give us permission to use such materials for our business’s core purpose; and represent and warrant that you are the owner or licensed user of such materials have the right to permit us to use them within our business. For example, if you choose fill out your Athlete Profile, upload your photo and update your personal information, we have your permission to (among other things): shop your story and photo to any media outlets we choose and we have your permission to use your materials (including, without limitation, your photo and story and any other materials submitted) and grant others visiting our website the use of the foregoing materials.
(c) Other Third Party Sites. Our Website may contain links to other third-party sites that are not owned or controlled by us. Links do not imply that we are, or our website is, affiliated to or associated with such sites. We are not responsible for the content, products, services, policies, or practices of any third-party website(s). By visiting those sites, you may be subject to the privacy policies and/or terms and conditions of use that may apply to such site(s) and we recommend that you read those terms and policies before proceeding. You may link to our home page only, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage or take advantage of our reputation. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. You must not create a link to any part of our website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw this linking permission without notice.
OWNERSHIP & USE
(a) Ours. Our Website and all information, images, photographs and other content displayed on the Website (“Material(s)”) are protected by certain rights. These rights may include all copyright and related rights, moral rights, trademarks and service marks, business names and domain names, goodwill and the right to sue for passing off or unfair competition, rights in design and all other intellectual property rights, in each case whether registered or unregistered (“Rights”). These Rights either belong directly to EFL or their use is licensed to us from their respective owners or licensors. You may only view, print out and use the Website and the Materials for your own personal, non-commercial use. We expressly reserve all rights, in and to the Website and the Materials and your use of the Website and the Materials is subject to the following restrictions. You must not: remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the Materials; use any Materials from our Website, or make use of our Website generally in any manner that may infringe any of our Rights or the rights of a third party; reproduce, modify, display, perform, publish, distribute, disseminate, broadcast, frame, communicate to the public or circulate to any third party or exploit our Website and/or the Materials in any way, including for any commercial purpose, without our prior written consent; attempt to gain unauthorized access to or interfere with any other user’s computer systems or networks associated with the Website; or modify or attempt to modify or in any way tamper with Website. Use of our Materials for any purpose without first obtaining our express written permission may be an infringement of our Rights. We and our licensors reserve the right to exercise all rights and remedies available in respect of any infringement of Rights in the Website or the EFL materials accessible on it.
(b) Yours. You retain ownership rights in anything you freely submit to us through our Website or email. However, when you submit materials to us (e.g. information, photos, videos or other materials), you grant us a free, worldwide, perpetual right to use, modify, reproduce, distribute, publicly display and perform the materials you have submitted, including, without, limitation, your name and likeness, and allow others to do the same for any purpose, including, without limitation, commercial purposes. You agree that you are not entitled to receive any payment or other compensation whatsoever for the aforementioned usage, and you are not entitled to make any claim in connection with our exercise of the permissions you have granted us, including, without limitation, claim(s) based on invasion of privacy, idea misappropriation, other violation of your civil rights, or defamation. You are not permitted to post or upload any materials to our Website that: is defamatory, harmful, threatening or that is likely to cause distress or inconvenience. You must not express opinions that are vulgar, sexist, racist or otherwise unproven or unfounded; or contains a virus or any other destructive or harmful component.
Whilst we will make every effort to ensure that our Website will be secure and free from bugs or viruses, we cannot guarantee this. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our Website. You should use your own virus protection software.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY